Friday, July 29, 2011

Lots of Pictures!!






This is a slew of pictures that I'm not sure I'll be able to post in one post, but they are an assorted group of events from the fishing festival I was talking about to sand storms/regular storms. Not much time so I won't be able to put a caption for each. Things are going well, very busy right now with networking and getting people on board with my projects and stuff.Here I was just taking pictures of lightning because I thought it was cool. Malians were terrified that the camera would attract the lightning and I would get hurt so it took a little bit of convincing.












Right before a sandstorm! Quickly get inside! (or put on your turban) I'm glad the color came out right, because it's just a weird orange color and you see the sand coming, it's very cool.

Mud on my face... apparently I'm fertile and with give birth to many children.






Very fertile women...






Racing donkey carts!





No comments:

Post a Comment